Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

BLOG HOP AT JI TODAY!!!



Good morning 

to start the day with a BLOG HOP at JI.

So the theme is ANYTHING GOES

We have some great prizes & the team have make some great projects for it. 

So you should have come from Sonia.

To get to me. 

I will give you all the list are the end.

So the lovely sponsors & the prizes giver are for this hop our


Which you can found there shop here.


Which you can found there shop here.

&


Which you can found the shop here.


So I have made 2 project for this challenge 
from the lovely Paper nest dolls just love them images.




How cute!!

The first is the lovely Ellie with balloons. I wanted to so something different than a card for her. So make the party bag. Start with a pale lemon gingham paper to make the bag. Then added the pink dotted paper & stripes. Cut this out in oval shapes. Added Ellie in the middle have coloured her with copics & kept bright colours for her.

On to the second one which is Easter Bunny Ellie. I have make the background look like the sky behind her coloured her with the copics again in cheerful colours & added some glitter & gold gel to finish her. Matted this on to pink card & added other papers in lemons,oranges to. To finish have added some paper flowers,ribbon bunny,sentiment & faux stitching.


Thanks for coming to my blog today.

Now you need to go to other Sonia.


Don't forget to partake in the blog you need to be follower of out blogs & the JI blog to.




You start here
















10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous creations Tracey love the party bag and beautiful card.
Hugs Julie xxx

Chris (catt871) said...

What a pretty card! And that gift bag is adorable! Thanks for the fun hop!
Hugs,
Chris

Patty said...

Super cute projects! I just ordered that ellie with balloon stamp!

vinita jain said...

Such colourful vibrant projects. I just love the images you used. Thank you for this blog hop.

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.super cute image and i love your fabulous bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lucy Gregg said...

Both beautiful creations! I'm loving this Hop :D

Mirella Diaz-Kaleem said...

super cute cards!!!! love the bright colours!!! thank you for the bloghop!
Mirella DK

Mirella Diaz-Kaleem said...

great gift bag and card!!! I really love the bright colours!!! thank you so much for the bloghop!
Mirella DK

Aurora Marco Celdrán said...

Hi Tracy, which beautiful cards you made. Love the bright spring colours in them
Cheers
Aurora
The Miller's Daughter

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, I love how bright your Ellie creations are, she looks adorable! XOX Lucy