Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Friday, 30 October 2015

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!



So this is the reminder post for out challenge at Simply Create too!!

The challenge it's cold outside!!


This is my card for you.


 


I have stamped out THE SNOWMAN stamp & added glitter & some colour to him. Started with a 8 by 8 white card which I have matted on to blue glitter page, snowflake paper & then white card which I have embossed with a snowflake folder & ink around the edges. The other extras are the die cut sentiment in blue glitter page, snowflake, gems & the navy blue satin bow.

Thanks for looking this challenge is here.

I have enter this card into

crazy4challenges.Christmas

creativefingerschallengeblog.anything goes

craftyribbonschallenge-snowman.

craftyhazelnutschristmas-its-time-to-sing

outlawzchallenges.friday christmas

letscreatechallenges.-ribbon-or-twine.

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in with us over at Crafty Ribbons! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous winter card Tracey,
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking today ....