Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Saturday, 10 June 2017

Just about Time at Open Minded Challenge



This time is all about TIME COGS ETC.

We our sponsored by



Here is my cool card!!


This is mad-hatter-chib

So I have gone with the Brown tones on this card. Starting with him using copcis & gel pens. He cut out in the sunburst shape. I have matted on to the 2 pattern paper from a cd, using the clocks & cogs, These have been torn around the edges & added walnut strain distress ink over the top. All on a cream card base. My other extras are the die cut clock which have been ink, the embossed cog using a cooper power,stamped sentiment in sepia & some string to finish.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, I love how you have embellished it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, super image and your destressed background looks amazing. Thank you for joining our challenge at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking today ....