Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Sunday, 11 December 2011

DESK TOP CALENDAR


Hi everyone sorry it's been awhile lots going on at home.  This is a present i have made for my eldest's teacher because she leaving.  Made with me to you cd decoupage tatty , made own paper using the yellow & purple flowers. Also enlargement to cut out add glitter & then maked some felt flowers.
This is a template from jo austin on the docraft club.

3 comments:

Judie aka Craftymess said...

this is gorjuss Tracey, love it xx

Angel-23 said...

This is so pretty, love all the colours and flowers you've used.
Hugs Rachael xx

Dawn said...

It's beautiful! Teacher will be delighted I'm sure!
Hugs
Dawn xx