Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Friday, 9 March 2012

MY MUM'S MOTHER'S DAY CARD

This is my card for my mum. She loves oriental so I used a image from tami at GINGERLOFT one of my design team. So coloured her in with promarkers matted on to black card & used a My Craft Studio backing paper. Then added a big pink paper rose & the sentiment to finish it off.

I hope you like it & hop mum does too!!.

I've entry this card in to

doitwithdigischallengel

crafts4eternity

craftycatzweeklychallenge

lexiscreationsers

11 comments:

Celia Harrington said...

Aww its lovely Tracy and i am sure your mum will like it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tami said...

Oh she will love it!!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card tracy ,so pretty and i am sure your mum will treasure it
thsnks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck
tracey x

Sheila said...

Such a pretty feminine card and perfect for our challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days. Thanks for joining us, Sheila:)X

lindyloo said...

such a fab card thank you for joining us at crafty catz

linda x

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is lovely, I am sure she will love it. I would also like to ask if you would come over to my blog? There is some news there for you. Vee xx

Elaine said...

This is lovely , I really like the oriental cards I have lots of embellishments , makes me want to make one . Lovely Card
Hugs Elaine

pinky said...

I just love this card Tracey. Thanks for joining us at C4E this time.
Pinky

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Curlybear said...

OMGosh thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week this absolutely adorable creation its so perfect for our Mother's Day or Special Lady Challenge
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Cat Dt

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card with the spring pinks! I am sure your Mum 's going to love it.Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week. Do come again!