Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 5 March 2014

HOBBYBOOK NEW CHALLENGE



HI I'M SO HAPPY TO SAY THAT I'M ON THIS NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!!!


Hobbybook is brand new today!!!


So our first challenge is up & running

The theme for this one very easy girly,




So the shop is fab the design our just gorgeous. I have used the lovely ROSE which you can get from the store here.
Coloured her with vibrant copics & then over the top added a crystal embossing powder to give it the sparkly.
So I have made a circle easel card for this challenge out of Kraft card, which I love. Cut out the circle using the fancy spellbinders dies. The extras are the candi,roses in felt,paper & ribbon,sentiment & the red satin bow.


Thanks for looking & please join in our first challenge.

12 comments:

Kate M said...

Sweet image, lovely girly card.
xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the colors.

Susan Hogan said...

Super card. So vibrant and fun. Thanks for sharing with us at CWD for our Shaped Card challenge.

Mynn xx said...

What a super fabulous easel card!!! LOVE the circle and the "lace" edge! The image is darling, too! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet image and a beautiful card Tracey.

gr karin

and
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

ursula Uphof said...

Gorgeous card with a lovely image.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck..
Ursula Uphof DT member

Cards by Ziggy said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us this week at Artistic Inspirations

Zoe DT xxx

kelly ledder said...

Such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

Kelly
xxx

kelly ledder said...

Such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

Kelly
xxx

MA-MI said...

Lovely circle card and great coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. Hugs, Maja DT

Julie Odil said...

Congrats on the new DT, Tracy. I like the shape of this card, and the roses are exquisite. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at
Digistamps4Joy. Julie Odil, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

Marlene Atkinson said...

An absolutely beautiful creation, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge . Marlene DT