Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 6 April 2014

TATTYBEAR EASTER CARD!!!!



So another post from me today!!

Has I have already put up the cute boxes I made using tatty bear this is a Easter tatty bear card.

I do love this bear so cute & can be used for male or female.

So on to my card!




So this is a digi stamp from the spring do craft cd. I have used my copics on the image. And cut out in a label shape. Matted this on to a yellow card in the same shape. I have used a boarder punch on a daffodil paper this on to a dotted yellow & finally on the same yellow card stock. The backing paper is also from the do craft cd which I have cut out with a fancy square die & embossed with a dotted mask. This is then on to a pale lemon backing. The extras are a paper bow,2 rosettes one in the yellow card stock & one in the daffodil paper with Orange buttons on the top. I also make the yellow bunting & added the EASTER in it. To finish have added the faux stitching all on a 8 by 8 white card.


I have enter this card in to


19 comments:

Sternenglanz said...

oh was für ein süßes Kärtchen

danke das Du mit Deinem Kärtchen bei Animal Friends mitmachst

liebe grüße
Sternenglanz

Dreja said...

Eine ganz tolle Karte ist das geworden.
Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Barb said...

This is just beautiful and so reminding of Spring with your bright cheery colors, great design and colors. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge this week.

Kuni said...

This is a gorgeous card !!! I love the sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
Hugs
Kuni

Anonymous said...

Das ist wirklich zauberhaft geworden
Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends und viel Glück beim Hop
GLG Tamesis

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, love the bright colours & added details!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Carol C said...

Gorgeous card, so bright and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365 this month, Carol xx

Carol C said...

Gorgeous card, so bright and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365 this month, Carol xx

happyglitzygirl said...

How very cute, a great Easter card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place xx Stacey S xx

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place xx Stacey S xx

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful card Tracey - your Copic work on his fur is super! Love the pin wheels too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our current challenge.

Unknown said...

Love the bright colors in this Easter card. Love the faux stitching you did to highlight the banners and image frame. So glad you joined us at Sarah Hurley 365.

Doreen said...

Eine interessante hübsche Karte! Vielen Dank für´s Mitmachen bei Animal Friends. Liebe Grüße Doreen

Unknown said...

A lovely card, very effective,thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies with our Easter challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Jolie carte toute ensoleillée !
Merci pour ta participation au squirrel and the fox challenge
Bises

Susan Renshaw said...

Thanks for joining us at Get Inky!A super Easter card - just love it! Hope to see you in our next challenge!

Clare Brown said...

such a bright and cheery card, goodluck over at Sarah Hurley Challenges.

Lady said...

une bien jolie carte pleine de peps...merci de nous avoir rejoint surT4S et bonne chance