Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Opposites Attract at Tuesday Throwdown


So today is all about Opposites in Colour!!



http://home.wikia.com/wiki/File:Color_wheel.png

This is a great idea to you a colour wheel help get the right colours together.

This is who are sponsor us this week & giving away a class!!!




So on to my card for this challenge



So I have used a Paper Shelter image for my card. The colours I have used are both my fav purples & yellows. Have coloured her with copics & glitter gel pens. Cut out in a oval & matted on to gold scallop card. The base I have embossed & go around the edges with a purple distress ink. The other extras in this card are the flowers,satin bow,sentiment & the gems.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge will be here.


5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Purple and yellow seem to be the consensus along with me too!! :) What a darling card and such a sweet image! Those flowers look amazing!! Great job my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the colors- and the embossed BG and the gold really makes the image pop! The flowers are such a pretty accent!

NanaConnie said...

I think purple is a favorite among several of our Teamies, Tracey. I know it's mine. I love your darling ballerina image and your background is fantastic! Love the distress ink sponging around the edges. Gorgeous!

Debi said...

Wonderful card for a young ballerina. Your embossed and distressed background is beautiful. Hugs, Debi

Kim said...

This is so pretty Tracey! I love the beautiful inked background and the accents around the image is beautiful. Adorable image!