Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 11 November 2014

iT'S SWIRLS & PEARLS AT tUESDAY tHROWDOWN



Good Morning

On to a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown

The theme is SWIRLS & PEARLS


We are sponsor by 

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


So on to my lovely Christmas card for you.




This is the lovely Sweet Cocoa image you can get from the shop here.

So have coloured him with my copics & added lots of crystal glitter on the cup. Cut him out & on to a white background which I have embossed with a snowflake folder. Then layered this on to a pearl blue backing & emboss with the same folder. All this on a 8 by 8 card stock. My extras are the pearls & swirls which is our theme, blue satin bow & a stamped sentiment to finish,


Thanks for looking today

This challenge will be here.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oooh wow Tracey! This is soo stunning!! I love the white with the embossed and elegant die cuts!! Cocoa is absolutely adorable too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Tracy! I love that big blue bow! Wonderful swirls and the blue and white color combo is gorgeous. Love the pop of red in the candy cane. :-D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fin card- loving the colors you used- and the shimmer of the pearl paper is lovely. That snowflake in the center of your bow is so pretty!

Donna K said...

Very pretty, Tracey! The white background really enhances your Sweet Cocoa image. I'm a fan of blue so that ribbon really caught my eye!

Peanut said...

What a beautiful card, Tracey. The white bg really makes the image pop.
hugs, Asha

Debi said...

I love the papers and embossing. Marvelous swirls. Beautiful bow.