Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 8 May 2015

FAY THE FANCY FAIRY

 
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
 
 
 
This is one of the gorgeous rubber stamp by Lizzy Love. I'm so lucky to be part of her FB design team.
 
 
So on to my card
 
 
 
 
So has I said this is Fay the Fancy Fairy you can get her from Whimsy Stamp here.
 
 
I have gone with the blue theme for her which is one of my fav colour combo. Coloured her with copics blue tones. Cut out in a oval shape. The background is the blue with micro dotes & white with the micro dotes. The extras on this card & there a lot, are the flowers in shades of blue & white, the swirls, corner swirls which are a tattered lace die in a blue card,butterflies in the same card. The sentiment which you get with the fairy back with the blue card to & finally the blue ribbon.
 
Thanks for looking today
 
We still have our FB challenge going which is anything goes with a Lizzy image.
 
The challenge is here.
 
 
I HAVE ENTER THIS CARD INTO
 
 
 


4 comments:

Joanna said...

what a lovely card, I love everything: image you use, colours (my favourite) and tiny flowers!!! thanks for taking part in craft for the craic challenge

Unknown said...

Lots going on in this fabulous card. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic Dt

aufspapiergebracht said...

Hallo Sylvie,
I love every typ of blue in a card, yours is really georgoues with so many little details.
Thank you for joining SCT#85.
Greetings from Germany Elisabeth

TandiArt said...

Very cute card! Thank you for joining CFTC challenge:)xx Sylwia