Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Open Minded Challenge



So today is our 2nd monthly Challenge.

The theme is LOVE /VALENTINE

We have some fab sponsors this time. I have made a card using

 

&


 


So up first is my sweet card using the image from all dressed up



So this is called purrrfect-together.

I have made a flip back heart card. the base is white card stock which I have stamp the hearts all over using a red ink. The pretty kitten is coloured in grey tones in copics & gel pens. I have used a stripe heart paper for the matted on the heart. To finish this card have added the red pearls,red & white dotted bow & the die cut sentiment.


On to my next card

This is 
marie-antoinette from SLS lines.

Coloured her with copics & glitter. Cut her out in a oval shape & added this gorgeous black swirl frame. This is then on the dark red & black cards. The base is a 8 by 8 white card. The other extras are the die cut hearts, black satin bow & the stamped sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking today 

This challenge is HERE.

 I have enter the kitten in to



4 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I love your heart card Tracey. Great papers and image too.
Hugs.
Lynn, OMCF DT Teamie

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Hey...I'm back again...love your second card too. Such a rich and elegant looking creation.
Hugs.
Lynn, OMCF DT Teamie

Hanne M. said...

The kitty card is soooo sweet. I love the white-and-red colour scheme! The second card has fantastic dramatic look and feel - goes well together with that image. Great inspiration for OMCF challenge!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.
Handmade By Hanne

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Great details and coloring on both cards! Thanks for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Love is in the Air" challenge!