Followers

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Thursday, 1 June 2017

FOR THE MEN/BOYS AT FABRIKA FANTASY



SO on to our new MONTHLY challenge 

All for the BOYS in our life.

Here is my sweet card.




I thought this was a great card for this time of year!!

This is the little-tennis-player.

I have gone with the blue tones using my pens. All him to a shape card which I made on my silhouette with the tennis balls down the side. My other extras are the die cut silver mirror sentiment. A great card for any tennis player!!

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

themaleroomchallengeblog.stashl

pinkgemchallengeblog.-for-boysmen-

5 comments:

Andreja L. said...

You made such a fantastic male card :-)) I like all your die cuts.
I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute image today Tracey

Dmitry L said...

The card looks amazing! It has great design and beautifully coloured! Thank you, Tracey, for making such a wonderful inspirational project!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fun card thanks for playing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

Daffodil Cards said...

AW! This reminds me of my brother when he was a boy. A wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room die challenge. Faith DT