Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 20 July 2017

Christmas in July at star in my pocket



Welcome to our new challenge this time.

CHRISTMAS

Here is my card

 


This is Christmas-tangle.

I have coloured her with copics & glitter pens. Cut out & matted on to the red glitter card. This is on 2 pattern Christmas papers which have cut using a spellbinder square dies. My other extras are the die cut gold reindeer,die cut holly,die cut red glitter sentiment & the red bow, All on the white shape card.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

7 comments:

Janet Packer said...

Great card - love the holly die x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This image is super cute! great coloring

Brawny x said...

A fabulous card x

Trimgym said...

lovely, thank you for sharing at CRAFT Challenge

Alex said...

Wonderful x-mas card. Myself can not think on it right now - it is too hot! Love that you create a colourful card!

Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#39 – Anything goes}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#7 – Cool wet – A small cooling / refreshment due?}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Sian said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Anila Dikay said...

such a bright card...
Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Rocket challenges
Anila DT