Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 21 October 2018

My luv Craft Christmas Tree



I have made this cute Christmas Tree for the last Hochanda Show. Wanted to show you. I'm very new to mix media so this was out of my comfort zone. 
But LOVED MAKING IT!!




Here is my tree!! I have used 2 of the chalk paints from the set which you can get on Hochanda HERE. You also get that FAB holly stencil which is great to use on MDF or cards etc. 
I have used a circle of mirror card for my embellishment. Has a Newbie to MDF I didn't know if the chalk paint would work using the stencil on it. But you can see work great & added crystal glitter over the top. I have then added the some of the extras MDF Festive-Embellishments. Also using the Chalk paint with crystal glitter added. 


A pretty centre piece for any Christmas table!!

Thanks for looking 

Tracey 

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Tracey,
Wow, you may have stepped out of your comfort zone, but you nail this! It's amazing. You have several really amazing projects on your blog, and I've enjoyed looking around. I found your blog through SumMore Stamps where I also applied for a GDT spot. I wish you the best...you're truly talented. Also, I run a fun challenge blog (always Anything Goes with awesome prizes) and I'd love to have you play along and share your talents with us. Hope to see more of you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com- My Personal Blog