Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 February 2019

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge



So excited to be part of this team!!

It always anything goes 

With our sponsor



Here is my first card for the team



This is the cute Ted no 3.

So I have gone with the purple tones for this card. My ted is coloured with copcis & sparkle pen. I have cut out with a boarder. This is added to the pretty oval dolly. All on the watercoloured flower pattern paper. My extras are the stamped flowers & leaves,stamped sentiment, ribbon boarder & the glitter drop.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

10 comments:

Andree said...

A lovely card Tracey. Gorgeous colours. Welcome to the team xx

Monica C. said...

I love this card! The colors make that teddy pop off the page.
Hugs
Monica

Carole J said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey. Love the colour palette you used and the added flowers. Welcome to the Crafts Galore Encore Design Team. xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful Tracey, love the colors you chose for this project

Kathy said...

Adorable - and definitely cute!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gwyneth said...

A gorgeous card. The colours are fab.
GG

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous colourful card

Gale said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Love the purples. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Tracey, lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x