Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 15 May 2020

Inspiration at LeAnns world 101



Here is my card for you.


This is the cute Time out.

I have gone with the lilac on this card. She is coloured in with tri blend pens in the browns & lilacs colours. Cut out with a tiny boarder. She is on the pretty die cut lace & lilac paper . With a shape base card. My extras are the silver flowers, die cut swirls & the silver bow.

Thanks for looking today

TRACEY

I have added this card into

6 comments:

Diane said...

Cute~adorable~and pretty card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Birgit said...

What a lovely, lacy card. Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenge . Best of luck to you!

Darlene said...

Oh this is just precious! Sorry for the late comment, I’ve been tied up with mother’s estate. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lavenders~Lilacs~Purples’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Mari said...

Such a cute image and the background is very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge. Have a nice day, DT Mari

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles crafs of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Jana Forrest said...

Tracey your little gal is so cute and the color scheme is one of my favorites. Precious card hun. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and stay well and safe. DT~Jana Forrest