Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 3 June 2020

LeAnns World 101 challenge


Welcome to this month challenge.

Here is my card



Using my pink tones for this card. She coloured with alcohol & sparkle pens.  Cut out with a tiny boarder & layer on to the pale pink frame & bright pink frame. All on the spotted pattern paper, with more of the bright card. My extras are the pink die cut flowers,silver swirls,gems & the stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking

Come & join us HERE

3 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your pretty fairy card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Things with Wings’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

The Hopeful Crafter said...

Cute card! Love the flowers you created for embellishments. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog. ~Tracy, DT Member

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)