Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Sparkles monthly challenge



Here is our challenge for July!!

Our theme is RED WHITE & BLUE

Here is my card.


I have used one of the pretty gorjuss rubber stamps best friend for this card. Stamped in black & coloured with alcohol pens in the reds & blues. Cut out in octagon shape & matted on to the lace white,bluemore lace white & red die cut mats. My extras are the die cut flowers,leaves,bows,stamped sentiment & the pearls drops.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

I have added this card into

7 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Tracey! I really like the great textures/layers that you chose for this card design! The flowers are perfect and the lacy frames show off the wonderful main image! Nice!
Rachelle : )

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely project Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Me again, lovely project Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog
Dianne xx DT for WWODT

Aimeslee Winans said...

A delightful card and I love the red white and blue! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love To Craft! XOXO, Aimeslee DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)