Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 21 October 2020

My Besties 3D and more challenge

 Welcome to the reminder post for this month challenge.


Here is my cute card.



How cute is he!!


This is Dragon_Book.

Has always the papers are just gorgeous. I have cut out the cute dragon with a boarder. & added to the dolly die cut which is one of the papers. This is on the bright pink pearl card. I have then added some more of these paper with pink & green mat. To finish a stamped sentiment, die cut flowers & pink pearl drops.

Thanks for looking 


Come & join the FUN HERE


I have added this card into


scribblesdesignschallenge creature

/worldwideopendesignteamchallenge anything goes

5 comments:

Ilonka said...

Whow this is such a cute and lovely card.
Hugs Ilonka

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

kosuchowska78@gmail.com said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Karola DT for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

This is sooo cute Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful design and colour palette! This is so adorable. Also like those layered flowers. Thank you for sharing your card with us at SCRIBBLERS DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick