Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 27 November 2020

Digi Doodle Studios

 


Welcome to my inspiration post today!!


Here is my cute card.



This is emma-puddles.

What a cute image. So this time I have used the purples & reds for this card. Coloured with tri blends & crystal glitter , she cut out & added to the rainbow mirror holly oval. This is matted on to the purple pearl & more rainbow. I have then used one of my poinsettia stencils & embossed the background & added the red ink. Matted on more purple. My extras are the Christmas roses die in the purple ,leaves,bow.die cut sentiment & red gems.

What a pretty Christmas Card.

Thanks for looking.

I have added this card into


outlawzchallenges.friday  

colourcrazychallenge. anything goes

craftycatzweeklychallenge anything goes

cutitupchallenges.christmas

polkadoodle.anything goes

5 comments:

Billie A said...

Very cute card. Cute image and coloring. Great design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Kim said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the color combo and the sweet little girl image!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT