Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 15 June 2021

LeAnns world 101


Welcome to my day at LeAnns


This is my cute card .



 This is Birthday girl.

I gone with the purple tones for my card. She coloured with tri blend & glitter pens. Cut out in the oval die & matte on to the dark purple,patter paper & gold ovals. This is on the purple pattern paper. My extras are the pattern paper boarder,die cut purple flowers,glitter,gold leaves,gems.die cit & stamped sentiment.


What a cute birthday card!!


Thank for looking 


i have added this card into

creativefingerschalleng anything goes

digichoosday.blogspot.anything goes

lemonshortbreadchallenge anything goes

unicornchallenge.child

5 comments:

Lori Podolsky said...

I love purple (my favourite colour)! What a darling card you've made, Tracey. So glad you joined in the fun on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ..love the color scheme .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us Digi Choosday Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Gorgeous work with all the shades of purple! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done!
Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen