Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 May 2023

Dream valley challenge

Here the new challenge for the next fortnight.


Our sponsor is 

 


The theme is SPARKLE 


This is my cute card.



I have made a cute boy card. Using the tori. His coloured in with the blue tones in alcohol 
& glitter pens. Matted on to the blue pages with the embossed dotted page. To finish added a stanped sentiment & blue drops.


Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

aperfecttimetocraft.anything goes

cardsgalorechallenges anything goes

giveacrafteracookie.blue

worldwidecrafterscolorists

aaabirthday.balloons

5 comments:

Andree said...

A sweet card and adorable little dragon image. Great layered background.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

ahlers5 said...

So very cute! What an adorable dragon. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Diane CT


Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Awww this is so darn cute I love it Thank you for sharing with us over at AAA Birthday and we hope to see you in future challenges Elaine DT x

Helen said...

A great, fun card.

Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx