Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Mid reminder post for Your Scrapbook Place



This is for our Monthly challenge always anything goes.

We our sponsored by


Here is my card



This is seeds.

I have coloured the flowers in with pink,yellows & orange using copcis with a touch of glitter. Added to the tags which I have inked. These on then added to the 2 vintage pattern papers. My other extras are the paper flowers,candi,cream die cut swirls & stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

/sheepski-designssquare cards

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - this makes me smile. I love the Spring feel to it. :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges! - Patti (SheepSki Designs Challenges Blog DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking today ....