Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Sunday, 19 February 2012

DT FOR QUEEN OF MY CRAFT ROOM

This week the theme is BLING,RIBBON & GLITTER!!
So using one of Debbi Moore cd Fire Goddess used the background & decoupage her up. Added some gold mirror board & glitter glue. A big RIBBON.
I hope you like it..

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely card! Great colours!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the colours and that bow is just beautiful
Lindsay xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Super card, I do like purple. Vee xx

Judie aka Craftymess said...

oh that is gorjuss, just love the colours you have used xx