Followers

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Thursday, 9 February 2012

LOTV CHALLENGE at JUST INSPIRATIONAL THIS WEEK

This is my 1st week with Just Inspirational
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/02/week-15-and-winners.html
So the challenge this week is LOTV & THE INSPIRATIONAL PICTURE WE USED THIS WEEK IS HERE.


Photobucket


This is my DT card fot JUST INSPIRATIONAL I used a LOTV fairy stamp used promarkers to colour her in. Nice bright colours oranges & yellows. Added some vellium flowers & embossed butterflies
to finish it off.

6 comments:

ema goddard said...

Beatiful Tracey, love the colours. Good luck with the challenge hun xx

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey, love the bright colours, good luck xxx

Choccy said...

Such a bright warming card on such a cold day ! Its beautiful.
Choccy x

Kelly said...

Love your card xx Thank you for being part of our team x

Scrapaddict said...

Love it! The butterflies are the perfect touch!

Victoria said...

Bold and beautiful!