Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 17 June 2012

Challenge 9 BLACK WHITE & ONE OTHER COLOUR at Platypus

So this week the new challenge is BLACK WHITE & one other COLOUR.

I have gone with the LOVE ROBOT which you can buy here

You get the words with the robot, so I have tiled the words to make my own background.So the other colour I have gone for is RED. Coloured the robot with a black & red promarker & added white dots with a gel pen. Then matted on to red & black card & added the red & black ribbons & matted the words to.

I hope you like my card & will join us this time also go to the shop lots more digis to buy.

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Great robot card, love your colours!
hugs
glenda

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous robot image and loving the sentiment too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

I love this card Tracey. I have that song running through my head now, lol. Black, White and Red are fabulous together!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Great card Tracey and a clever idea to tile the words to make your own DP! Helen x

ddazzled71 said...

Tracey this is a great card using one of my all time favorite color combos. I just love the way you have used the Love Machine Sentiment to create your backing paper for this cute robot!