Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 28 June 2012

NEW RELEASE OVER AT PLATYPUS TODAY!!!


These are the new release from Alice in Wonderland go over to the shop here

 So for my Alice I've coloured her promarker but have design backing paper & embellisment from my Craft artist I do love the little bottles.

So also I have design the backing paper & embellisment on my CAP & coloured him in with promarkers.

There will be other released so go on over to the shop for look.

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Both are great and I too love your little jars! The two images are adorable. Well done!
hugs
glenda

TRACEY O said...

Great cards Tracey. So many cute elements on both. Well done.