Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Saturday, 11 August 2012

15th Challenge "Words" (no image)


 This time at Craftymess the THEME is WORDS no image!!!



So I have used one of my word digi from another of my wonderful Design Team Lexi's Creations. Matted this on to some lilac card & then on to purple. Added the butterflies & the flowers. To finish off a big white stain bow & faux stitching around all the edges.

Thanks for looking & I hope you can join us this time.






















Our Sponsor for our challenge this time is....Crimson Cloud they are offering our winner 3 pkts of Die Cuts of your choice.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Tracey , just popping in to say great stuff with the digi 'WORDS' DT project. I'm loving all the DT work. Great inspiration.

Ax

Shirley-anne said...

Love that sentiment and those little butterflys .pretty card .

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the purples and lilac and your layout is wonderful. Great embellishments!
hugs
glenda

Moira Gray said...

This is gorgeous.