Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 15 August 2012

New Challenge at Stamp n Doodle



The theme is . - 2 Design Papers, 1 Die Cut, 1 Flower and Ribbon/Lace






So I have used two different backing paper a lilac dotty one & a slate grey colour. Added a flower frame for the girl to sit in. Coloured her with promarkers added the flower, lace , ribbon & my die cut sentiment.

You can get the lovely prom queen from here

& a great prize from a digi stamp from the shop.


Thanks for looking & I hope you can join us this time.

11 comments:

Kate M said...

lovely card, image and colours - so subtle
Kate
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card,love the colours and papers. Chris xx

Celias said...

Gorgeous card layout, image and colours xxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

So pretty what a lovely card Hugs Elaine

Barbara said...

Such a pretty card. The background colours and layout are lovely x

sam said...

Stunning card and I love the colours xx

ddazzled71 said...

Very Pretty! I love the lace! xx

jane stillman said...

such a gorgeous card love the image and colours you've used x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Zoe said...

Lovely card, love the colours and lace very pretty xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card , love all the details on it and the tag shaped sentiment. The image is sooo pretty!
hugs
glenda