Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge



 
 
 
This is the new challenge over at Lady Anne's Stamp anything goes challenge.
Picture

This time we are being sponsor by .red-rubber-designs.com Prize will be set or sets of rubber stamps
To the value of $15.



Now let us look at this months Challenge which I hope you will all have fun with. I have changed the dates again as I noticed that we weren't getting so many folk doing our challenge so this challenge will run from the 1st Wednesday of each month.
1st May ~ 4th June 


So this is my project for this month.


This is the tulips & tin.!!!  I have coloured in with promarkers & cut the image out & layered on to a pink card which I have cut out using spellbinder die. All this on to a very pale pink backing with tulips down one side & a pink dotted ribbon down the other. And just added the sentiment & faux stitching around the edges.

Thanks for looking & pls come along to join us this month.

No comments: