Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 13 May 2013

New challenge over at Lexi's Creations



Good morning where has the time gone,my eldest son start his SATS today so abit worried for him.
So did spend alot of time crafting last night so I wouldn't think about it.

OK on today challenge

The THEME is BLACK,WHITE & ONE OTHER COLOUR.
 
 
 



So I have gone for RED has my other colour. So I have gone for the biker Chick which you can get from the shop here. Coloured her with promarkers in shades of black & greys I think that will be ok, & of course RED. Layered on to red & black card. I have design my own background using a motorcycle looks cool. Added black lace,red ribbon,roses,black matt gems & the sentiment is also from the shop to.
 
 




The sponsor this time is  so fab prizes has usual.


Thanks for looking & please join us this time.


15 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fab card Tracey, love the image design and detail.

Hugs Julie xxx

Laine said...

Such a fun and fabulous card Tracey.
Laine
xx

Angela D said...

Great card, loving the colour scheme
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Linda Simpson said...

Great card and love the colour combination. Good luck to your son for his SATS.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, love the colours and layout and the roses look fab
Lindsay xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Tracey.

greetings karin

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely card Tracey - how clever are you making your own DP? Love the roses too.
Helen x

Unknown said...

Stunning card Tracey beautiful colours Hugs txx

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, love the black, white and reds.

Sylv xx

Chris said...

Beautiful elegant card. Chris xx

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and LO.

Joan x

Kate M said...


Great background- lovely image , super card
xx

jane stillman said...

Love the motorbike background. The image is super

Wendy L said...

Stunning, love white cards. xxx

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at crafty catz. Naomi