Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Anything goes at Inspiration Destination


So another challenge is starting at Inspiration Destination this is one of the sponsors.


This is my card using a image from Crafty Sentiments



So this is Cold-Christmas. I have coloured her with the blue tones in my copcis. I',m having a blur theme going on lately. Have matted her on to a doily which I have ink around the edges. This is then on to a snowflake background which I have cut out using the Silhouette I think it was from Bird feed. All this on a 8 by 8 white base.
The extras on this card are the flower, bow which are tattered lace dies,the blues sparkly, lots of crystal glitter & the sentiment.  

Thanks for looking this is a great little girl Christmas card.

This challenge is here.

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Tracey love the image and beautiful colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful, so elegant with that background x love the image too x
hugs
Sandie x

Jackie T said...

Hi Tracey this is a gorgeous card the background is stunning and so is the image. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

She is so sweet. Fab card x

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. Great colour cute image x