Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 9 December 2014

FAMILY CHRISTMAS AT TUESDAY THROWDOWN


hAPPY tUESDAY

New challenge all about Family Christmas 

Our sponsor this week is:

The Stamping Boutique:

http://thestampingboutique.com/



This is my card 


This is the lovely mail girl you can get her & loads more from the shop here.

Have coloured her with my copics & spectrum noir pencils over the top to give more depth.. Cut in a oval shape. Matted this on to white central pearl card which I have emboss using a snowflake folder. My other extras on this pretty card are the snowflakes,red gems,bow & the sentiment.

Thanks for looking today

This challenge is here.

8 comments:

Donna K said...

Love this color combination, Tracey! Your mail girl is all bundled up and as cute as can be. Great sentiment, snowflakes and pretty bow. Have a wonderful day today. ~Donna K

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous card Tracey!! I really love the texture and sparkle on this!! Beautiful job with the image!! :) HUGS

jimlynn said...

So beautiful and shiny! Love the sponging around that cute image too. Fantastic card.
Lynn

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a gorgeous card Tracey. Love the colors and details. WTG!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- the colors are so pretty and loving the sentiment. Love the snowflakes and the bow too.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Tracey this is beautiful love the layout. Simply stunning. The embellishments are so pretty and so outstanding.

Brawny x said...

Fab card x

Peanut said...

What a pretty card Tracey. Absolutely LOVE the embossed bg and the little snowflake die cuts. Very festive!
hugs, Asha