Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 25 June 2016

ANYTHING GOES WITH A COLOUR TWIST AT BROKEN FAIRY!!



HAPPY SATURDAY


This time we have a great twist using a palette of colours but also it anything goes to!

Here is the colours the DT have used.



Here is my card.



This is NIXIE!

So using the colours I have made this shell shape card in the cream & mustard color. She is cut out & colours in with copcis in the teals & skin colours with a touch of glitter. The sentiment is part of the set so have colour it in with the same colours in the teal & mustard. The extras are some real shells,pearl & some stamp shells to finish.

Thanks for looking

Thanks challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

4 comments:

MagsB said...

I love this, Tracey, how clever to make the card into a clam shell! It really highlights the gorgeous image!

love Mags B x

pst said...

Beautiful card, the shell shape is gorgeous and I love how you added real shells. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you back again soon.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for joining the 'Inspired by a Song' challenge with your lovely card, I love the shape of your card and you have chosen a good song too. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge.
Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

Lisa xx said...

such a sweet card Tracey, what a lovely mermaid, when my daughter was a little girl this film was a huge favourite so this song is imprinted in my brain forever, lol

thank you for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge, hope to see you again!