Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 30 March 2017

Red Daisies!!



Good Morning 

This is another card made with the pretty daisy stamp from twinkle lane designs.

Wanted to do it red this time.



I made a gate fold card which I embossed with a swirl folder. I have then cut out the daisies & coloured in the red tones with my copcis. My other extras are the red ink around the edges,red bow ,red gems & the sentiment which is on the design sheet.


Thanks for looking today 


To get this image go HERE

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A very striking card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Billie A said...

very pretty card. I love the red daisy. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More