Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 24 March 2017

Spring Cleaning at Kitty Bees Designs



So it's a new challenge starting today

SPRING CLEANING!!!

We have a brill sponsor this week.



This is my card for you.



This the cute the-sunshine-of-life.

So has the theme is spring cleaning something we have not done in awhile. So I have used a 8 by 8 white card base which I have stencilled a flower mask using bright pink ink . I have coloured her in copics glitter & gel pens in pinks & yellow. This is matted on to a pale pink mat. My other extras are the pink gems & pink bow.


Thanks for looking 


Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

5 comments:

Jan said...

This is just great xx Jan

Kathy said...

Sweet card, Tracey

The Crafty Critter said...

Beautiful card! I just love the colors you used! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

Bev said...

So very pretty. Good luck in 'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Joyce Tompkins said...

Oh your card is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Joyce, DT
www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com