Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Merry Little Christmas at Crafting with Designs



I was ask to be a GUEST DESIGNER for this challenge!

And it all about CHRISTMAS!!!


Here is a card 



I LOVE fairies & this one is so cute she is called fairy-godmother & you can get her from TWINKLE LANE DESIGNS.


I have coloured her in with reds this time using copcis & glitter pens. She cut out in a oval &added to this pretty oval silver glitter frame that I made on my silhouette. All on the snowflake silver paper also from twinkle lane designs. All on a 8 by 8 white card with my other extras of silver die cut snowflakes,die cut red sentiment,red glitter gems,white lace & the red bow to finish.


Thanks for looking 

So happy to be a GUEST this time 

The challenge is HERE


5 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Tracy Welham said...

So sweet, and beautiful colouring. Creative Blessings. Tracy x

Chris said...

Sweeet image, beautiful design, love the red/white combo. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Bettina L. said...

Such a lovely Christmas card. LOve the details. Thanks for sharing at Lemon Shortbread. Hope to see you back again soon. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx