Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 15 April 2017

New Releases at Fabrika Fantasy



We have some FAB NEW RELEASES TODAY!!

This is a couple of cards from 2 of them.


First up is


Young Marguerite



With her I have used orange tones. She coloured in with copics & touch of orange glitter pen. Cut out in a oval & matted on to this pretty gold frame with the matted in a peach. All on a 7 by 7 white card. My other extras are the sentiment in the orange glitter,gold gems,gold bow.

A really pretty card for a tween!!


Here is my 2nd one for the boys this time!



So this time gone with the blues & greens. His coloured in with copics & touch of silver gel pen on the skate wheels, Cut out in a oval shape & matted on to a navy blue. I have then added the flags down the side. All on the blue texture paper. This is on a 8 by 8 blue card. My other extras are the blue buttons,die cut sentiment in navy blue & my doodles around the edges.

What a great card for that little boy who love adventure!!!


Thanks for looking 


Our shop is HERE

Blog is HERE

FB PAGE IS HERE

I have added these cards into

pinkgemchallengeblog.-ribbon-and-or-lace

morgansartworld.-anything-goes

outlawzchallenges saturday-celebrations

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Both cards are great. I love the little skater in the blue tones. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

The little girl in your other card is perfect for a spring card.

Crafting Belle said...

A gorgeous pair of cards. Thank you for joining us for my 'Ribbon and/or Lace' Challenge' at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx