Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 3 May 2018

SaSayaki Glitter Challenge



Welcome to our monthly challenge 

This time it FLOWERS for our theme.

Here is my card




I have used blues tones on this card. Using my copcis & glitter pens on him. Cut out in a tattered lace circle & matted on to silver layer. This is on to a pattern pal blue paper & bright blue. All on a 7 by 7 card. My other extras are the die cut flowers which I have watercoloured,gems,bow & stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

littlemissmuffetchallenges. anything goes

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Tracy, your creations always leave me in awe. This so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Brenda said...

Hi Tracy, I actually visiting on behalf of Little Miss Muffet Challenge! Thanks so much for joining us!