Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 25 June 2018

Dream Valley Challenge



Welcome to our new challenge

Bright & Beautiful!!

Here is my card



So I have gone with purples & oranges on this card. I have stamped out my image in black & coloured with copcis. Cut out with a tiny boarder. She then on to the lilac & purple stitch ovals. This is on the background which I have stamped with a honeybee flower boarder stamp. Coloured in the oranges & purples. Then added a touch of purple water coloured on tot he card. To finish matted on to orange card,purple rick rack,stamped sentiment & the gems.

Thanks for looking 

Come & have a go the challenge is HERE


I have added my card into



5 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Love, love, love your purple and orange birthday card! The bright colors are so attractive, and this is such a darling design! Thank you very much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Beautiful card:) Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy

Melle Clef said...

Your card is awesome,I love the colors ! Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration challenge blog.

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow love your card and colours used, beautifully done. Thanks for entering Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
Hugs
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator & Owner