Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Review for a drink Bottle!!



This is another one of my review post.

This time it a fab bottle that can hold hot drinks up to 12 hours & cold for 24hrs!!!

I think this is a great gift for a crafter,

 know when I'm in my craft room some time I do forget my coffee & then it cold!!

With this bottle I know still be hot!!




It made by ION 8 

Easy open & leak proof.
It thermos shield with double wall insulation. It preserves the original flavours.

BPA & TOXIN FREE
I have the 280ml one in black just the right size for a cup of coffee.


This is great gift for anyone

You can get this one or other HERE

No comments: