Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 13 November 2018

This is for a NEW KIND OF WATER BOTTLE



Be ask to advertis this new water bottle

This look so cool & differrent great for adluts & kids!!

I
It called CHAMELEON !!





Has you can see it change colours.

This is a new project but a great idea!!

More info is here 

A new colour changing water bottle called the Chameleon will revolutionise the way we drink out water has been launched by leading drinkware brand Root7. London based Root7, With the creative flair you’d expect from their industry leading in-house design team alongside their well-known product functionality you’d expect from them, the new colour changing water bottle is set to become an iconic, must have bottle in its own right. Root7 have a strong history of getting products into major stores.

Over 1 million single use plastic bottles are used everyday the Chameleon is re-usable and sustainably sourced. Chameleon doesn’t pretend to be the first re-usable water bottle they hope the design inspires more people to ditch using one time use plastic bottles and help save our environment.  On average for every Chameleon bottle used daily will save 200 plastic water bottles being added to landfills and our oceans every year.  Not to mention it’s going to save you a few pennies. So please go and make the switch to a reusable bottle.



The Chameleon will be available on Kickstarter with early bird prices at just £11, after the early bird price bottles cost just £15, in a choice of 6 colours.


for more info & to buy go HERE


p.s MY 14 YEAR OLD BOY THINK THESE ARE COOL!!

No comments: