Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 2 March 2019

Simply Create TOO



Welcome to a new challenge 

This time is all about MALES .

JUST FOR FUN


Here is my card



I have gone & use one of my rare earth stamps for this card. Just using a sepia ink to stamp him on. I have then added water colour pens very light on him. Cut out in oval & matted on to gold & brown layers. I have added this to a stripe of cream which I have embossed. All on a kraft card base. Other extras are the baker's twine & the stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking today

This challenge will be HERE

5 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Great card, love your design!
Hugs D xx

Darlene said...

Perfect! What a fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘For The Men/Boys in our Lives’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Darlene said...

Me again! I still think this is a very clever masculine creation! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

Darlene
Alphabet Challenge DT
ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Janice said...

Great masculine card, love how the bakers twine frames the image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Maria said...

A wonderful masculine card with the dog image! Great addition with the twine! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!