Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 2 March 2019

The fairy and the unicorn



Here March's Challenge 

Our theme is 


Anything goes with a twist of Alice wonderland.

All for FUN!!





I have used a Alice image from Star Stampz for my card. She coloured with copics & gel pens in the blues & browns. I have then cut her our in oval shape to go over the blue frame. I have added a oval frame in a light blue on top. Just using brown ink gone around the edges. I have then made the cog flowers in a navy blue & added the silver glitter centres. My extras ar the silver sentiment & the blue gems.



Thanks for looking Come & have a go HERE


I have added this card into






5 comments:

Chris said...

Sweet image, beautiful colouring and great design, those cog flowers are really striking! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar
Chris
x

Maud's Creations said...

Tracey , such a cute Alice thru the looking glass imagine which has been beautifully co,lured. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

Nancy said...

Love your Cog flowers and that intricate die cut! You have colored Alice perfectly as well! All in all a great card! Happy to have you with us at Just Us Girls!

R's Rue said...

❤️

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's March "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2