Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Mid reminder for Your Scrapbook Place



So this time our sponsor is 


A fAB sponsor.

So on to my card.



This is Primroses.

I have gone with the lilac tones for this pretty card. The image is coloured with tonic alcohol pens. I have cut out in the square & added to the lilac dolly die which is from creative world of craft, I have made the easel card from the mat layer. My extras are the primrose paper flowers,corner flower die , stamped sentiment & the pearls.

Do love this card great for any occasion.

I hope you can join us HERE

I have added this card into

3 comments:

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Anneke DT

Maud's Creations said...

Beautiful card, in love with the purple, the lace layers are just perfect. Thank you for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community