Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 5 May 2019

Simple Create TOO challenge



Welcome to our new challenge

This time it anything goes for fun!!


Here is my card



I have used one of my rubber stamps for this card. This is a cute hedgehog on a sunflower! His coloured with alcohol pens & cut out in a circle this is layered on the pretty flower frame in lemon & onto cream. I have added this to sunflower pattern paper,gold & white card base.
My extras are the die cut daisies, swirls,die cut butterfly,gold pearl drops,lemon bow & the stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into



4 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Tracey, Thanks for joining our ‘more than 1 die’ challenge with your beautiful little hedgehog card. Hope you can join us for our next challenge too.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Jan said...

I love hedgehogs your card is lovely x Jan

The Craft Princess said...

Beautiful card and adorable image. I am seeing a lot hedgehog creations lately and they are so cute. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x