Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 November 2021

Dream vAlley Challenge

 


Welcome to the new challenge


The theme is 


ANYTHING GOES

& JUST FOR FUN



I have used one of my conie fong stamps for this card. I have coloured with my tri blend pens & glitter pens. Cut out with a rectangle deco edge & matted on to the satin blue mirror. All on the snow embossed card & more of the blue. To finish added the stamped sentiment & bow.


What a cute christmas card.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into


pinkgemchallengeblog.

crafterscastle.

jansdigistampschallenges

pammiesinkypinkies

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So cute I love the frames!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Squdge said...

Lovely card - great design
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com