Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 November 2021

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge

 Welcome to the challenge for November.


ALways anything goes but if you used a image from the sponsor you get extra go in the hat for the prize.


The sponsor is 


fabrikafantasy


Here is my card.



This is the Lioness image. I have gone with the pastel tones using my tri blend pens. Matted on to gold & added to the stencil background I have made. My extras are the flowers,pearls,pearlflowers & stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

2 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Pretty colours and fab background! It's a beautiful work..but we want to see only animals as focus!

Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenge
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
*GDT* 52 Christmas Chard Throwdown

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.