Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 12 June 2023

Dream valley Challenge

 

Here the new challenge 

This time our sponsor is 



The theme is Summer colours.

This is my card for the challenge.



I have used the cute Rory & the stargazers lilies. I have used my alcohol markers & glitter pens in the pinks & blues. Cut out & matted on to pink & gold. On to the stencil background in pink with more of the gold. My extras are the stamped sentiment,pink pearls & bow.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into


hereisaplacetostart anything goes 

craftinghappiness anything goes

jansdigistampschallenges anything goes

pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.anything goes

lilpatchofcraftyfriends.anything goes

3 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful!! I love your soft coloring of the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely project! Your image is nicely colored! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Owner
613 Avenue Create , Owner

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the layout you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.

Helen x
DT