Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 14 June 2023

Sharon CAllis DEsigns

 


So excited to be on this  Design Team.


Here our my first samples make using the FAB Lifes a beach digital collection which you can get from 

Hobbymaker. You get lots of embellishment svgs for Silhouette or your scan & cut. 




So here is a couple of the toppers on both cards.  On the ice cream card I have decoupage the cone & added 3 of the small cone from the embellishment page. All on the paper & then used some of my dies, pearls & bow to finish.. Also the lovely papers in solid & pattern papers. On the rocker card just added more of the embellishment to the stepper side & one of the sentiment from the set.

So 2 cute cool card for this time of year.

So go have a look our FB group is HERE


No comments: